Ghormley Meadow, 640 Lost Lake Rd., Naches, WA, 98937
Registration & Pick Up:
Registration begins at Bayside at 9:00 am on Aug. 8th. Students will return at 3:00 pm (approx.) on Aug. 11th.
What to Bring:
- Bible, notebook & something to write with
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Appropriate swimwear (1 piece for girls; shorts for guys) & sandals
- Clothes for cooler nights
- Closed toe shoes (required for ropes course)
- Toiletries & towel
- Spending money (two meals during travel and snacks at camp)
What not to bring:
- iPods/portable music players, hand-held video games, computers, cell phones (leaders will have phones in case of emergency), over the counter drugs, and energy drinks.
- Knives, guns, ammunition, fireworks, tobacco, alcohol or any illegal drugs are strictly prohibited. If a student is found with any of these they will be sent home immediately and parents will be responsible for transportation and the expenses associated with it.
- Students can turn in certain items to camp security to be held during camp. Items will be returned after camp, but we highly recommend all electronics are left at home. Bayside Church is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
If you need to bring prescription, over the counter, or medication of any kind to camp, only bring the necessary amount needed for camp. All medication will be checked in at registration and distributed by the camp nurse. Campers are required to retrieve medication containers at the end of camp.
You can reach our youth pastor, Dustin Hirschy, at 360-710-4876 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you receive his voicemail, please leave a message and he will return your call.