Bayside Church has historical roots with the Assemblies of God denomination. We describe ourselves as evangelical and interdenominational. Practical teaching /preaching from the Bible, strong worship, emphasis on families, teens, kids and being community minded are key to who we are. The Related Pages to your right will better aquaint you with our beliefs in more detail as well as aquaint you with our staff.
Our purpose is to help you CONNECT with God and others so you can GROW in your faith…and not just for self growth – but to SERVE like Christ and share His love with your community and world.
• There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and God the Holy Spirit.
• In the deity and humanity of Jesus Christ; in his virgin birth; in his sinless life; in his miracles; in his vicarious and atoning death; in his bodily resurrection; in his ascension to the right hand of the Father; in his personal future return to take his church home to heaven.
• The only means of being cleansed from sin and receiving eternal life is through repentance and a trusting faith in Jesus Christ.
• The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing (physical, emotional and spiritual)in answer to believing prayer.
• The fullness of the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask and surrender their lives totally to Christ.
• The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit dwells in the Christian, which enables them to live a holy life.
• In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the one to everlasting life, and the other to everlasting separation from God.
• That the true church is composed of all persons, regardless of denomination, who, through the saving faith of Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ, of which he is the head.
Any questions . . . contact us at 360.297.2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org